We are recruiting for a Coating Line Machine Operator for our client based in Ipswich. This role is well suited to someone who has experience in print, especially digital printing. You will be working 12 hour shifts on a 4 on and 4 off shift pattern OR a 12-hour permanent set shift 4 days a week. The hours would be 6am-6pm with a half hour break.
Some of your responsibilities will include;
- Responsible and accountable for individual work produced, material and equipment used
- Work under the guidance of the lead operator and production manager to ensure the team achieves its targets set down by the agreed KPI measures
- Set up and operate our spraying machines safely and effectively
- All products to be produced with a right first-time mind set
- Ensure that all equipment is checked and maintained in good and safe working conditions at all times
- Carry out checks on equipment and identify any hazards, malfunctions or repairs which may need attention and notify the production manager
What We Need From You..
- Experience operating Coating line machine including knife over roller coating desirable in a fast moving, pressured environment where speed and accuracy are imperative
- Process driven
- Forward thinking
- Positive, can do approach
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to understand complex work orders and carry out instruction
What You Get In Return...
- 20 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Pension scheme
- Training and up-skilling offered by employer
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in the job or would like to know more information, please, apply below or contact Marius at 07483931988.