Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
£20,000 - £21,500 PA
21 days holiday pro rata plus Bank Holidays
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Join one of the top 100 fasted growing businesses.
This is the ideal role for a proven warehouse operative to advance their career with one of the leading outdoor living companies in the retail space.
You will be responsible for helping with the general operations within the warehouse, this will include unloading containers.
Cycle to work Scheme, Gym discount, Staff discount, Employee of the month nomination scheme (monetary reward and company recognition) Ladies breakfast, Football (staff clubs) Table tennis, Employee Assistance program
- Salary £20,000 - £21,500 PA
- 21 days' holiday pro rata plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Paid OT
- Casual dress
- Creating Picklist
- Picking orders using a hand-held scanner
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
- Checking for damaged items and then sorting stock for storage in the warehouse
- Taking goods to the appropriate storage space using forklift or pump truck
- Keeping records of stock on the warehouse management system, so it can be located quickly
- Packing items at the packing desk
- Loading products into trailers/vans ensuring orders are packaged and labelled correctly to prevent returns.
- Organising transfers and loading goods onto delivery vehicles
- Dealing with couriers ready for collection of small pallets
- General housekeeping
- Cleaning down of your work area at the end of the day
- Ensure paperwork is filed away at the end of the working day
- Ensure that scanners and forklifts have been signed in and out during the day
- Ensuring products arrive and leave the warehouse in a presentable condition to maintain high customer standards
- Ensure that customer orders are dispatched at the correct time and within the timeframe to meet with KPI's
- Other duties may be required and can include occasional help with customer service to help support the customer's experience aspect of the business
- Full training and progression provided which may include being upskilled to operate a forklift truck
- Full-time hours guaranteed each week
- Previous warehouse experience would be advantageous
- Due to the nature of the work, you will need to be physically fit
- Ability to work on own initiative but also part of a team
- To be professional, presentable, confident, friendly, and engaging
- Carry out general warehouse duties, heavy lifting would be required
- A positive 'cando' attitude and the willingness to outperform KPI's
- A flexible approach to work and desire to develop within a successful growing business
On-site car parking is available
Train and Bus links are also available.
Closest Train Stations are:
- Whittlesford Parkway
(From the station you will need to take a bus or a short walk to the warehouse)