Manpower are looking for an Sales Executive to work for our client based in Wetherby. This role is well suited to someone who has sales experience.
This is a varied role which when trained up on you will be helping upgrade and up-sell a pool of existing customers. You will communicate to customers both via the phone and email. This is not a hard-sales role, but upselling and strong customer service/admin skills are required. You will be part of a friendly and helpful team.
What We Need From You...
- Possess excellent organisational and communication skills
- Experience within a similar role would be beneficial
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Be a problem solver, you may field queries and complaints
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Ability to own relationships with all arms of the business
- Ability to persuade and influence customers, both internal & external
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £22,500 (Rises up to 23k after probation)
- OTE of £4,600 per year based on team performance.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- 85% Staff discount
- Onsite subsidised employee canteen
- Free parking
- Award and recognition schemes
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply