Job Title: Training Solution Architect
Location: Andover, SP11 8HT
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Role Type: Full-time / Permanent
Job ID: SF44126
Here at Babcock International, we are looking Training Solution Architect to join is in Andover; to help us identify and develop training solutions, to win new business and re-competitions for existing contracts within our Land sector.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for you to have experience with applying a Systems Approach to Training and with a preference for the application of your skills in either a Defence or Emergency / Regulated services.
What will you be doing?
* Undertake detailed analysis of requirements and develop and incorporate clearly articulated solutions into proposal submissions.
* Following the bid process, provide:
o Input to or lead training solution development
o Contribute to the development of innovative and competitive capture-plans.
o Develop Value-for-Money means of meeting specified training requirements.
o Support negotiations with potential customers and partners.
* Maintain close relationships with other Business Units, Land's Capability team and across Babcock International Group to ensure effective coordination of new prospects and exchange best practice and innovation.
* Identify and articulate training business opportunities that support Land and Babcock International Group strategic objectives.
* Identify, develop and maintain relationships with key external training stakeholders (customers, partners, suppliers).
* Manage work in line with the Company's corporate governance policies, processes, procedures, including those related to Health and Safety.
* Maintain currency in new education and training techniques, procedures and technology.
The experience you'll bring
* Extensive and broad understanding of the use of technology in the delivery of training.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant industry experience.
* A demonstrable and broad base management experience.
* A strong understanding of the commercial aspects of bidding.
* Demonstrable experience of working within large, complex programmes.
* You will also, need to be able to obtain the relevant Security Clearance.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* Share ownership scheme
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
* We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
For more than a century, Babcock the Aerospace and Defence Company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click here to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.