Location: Remote working with monthly travel to our Bristol office
Compensation: £22,000 to £25,000 + Benefits
Role Type: Full Time / Permanent
We have a great opportunity for a Procurement Coordinator to join our business, being responsible of administering the process for purchasing goods and services within the Shared Service Centre Procurement team.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for someone with strong office administration experience, strong excel/MS skills with the ability to create guides and documents as well as experience of working with high volumes and responding to multiple priorities in parallel effectively.
What will you be doing?
* Review and process all requisitions and purchase orders for compliance at Group-wide level and prior to release check in accordance with divisional policies and inter-company SLA's.
* Procurement of IT hardware, services and peripherals for Babcock Group for UK and International sites.
* Manage the Remedy sourcing activity queue and manage multiple departmental Procurement mailboxes.
* Assist with purchasing for Software Licensing and Support Contracts activities to include obtaining quotes, validating quotes, obtaining approvals, placing orders and updating software contracts database.
* Establish and maintain working relationships with all suppliers on SAP.
* Monitor deliveries and receipt of all IT orders on SAP.
The experience you'll bring
You will need experience of working with the Requisition to Pay process.
You will also need the following:
- Comfortable with Excel, databases and IS Systems (preferably Remedy and SAP).
- Ability to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved or surpassed.
- Experience of working with high volumes and responding to multiple priorities effectively in parallel.
- SAP/SRM knowledge.
- Working knowledge of e-Procurement solutions.
- Proficient in Excel.
Lastly, you must have or have the ability to obtain SC security clearance.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Plan
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
Babcock Corporate Services (BCS) is a global function, with our largest site being Lakeside in Portsmouth, but we operate from multiple sites around the world. BCS supplies and operates all IT, security, procurement, and finance Shared Services. We are embedded alongside the operations that we serve, enabling us to maintain close working relationships that support delivery to our customers. We drive standardisation, simplification and automation across Babcock, to help generate sustainable value for the group and our external customers.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we need to ensure that our recruitment processes are regularly reviewed and adapted, as required, to ensure we're compliant with the latest government advice. We are striving to protect both our current and future employees by acting in a responsible way which reflects the restrictions we face.
To find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants please visit our website.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account and apply for a job. Once you've completed this you'll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices. If you experience difficulties please visit our careers page.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week's special paid leave to help them meet their commitments. To find out more please visit our website.
Closing Date: 1st June 2022