Working for an established gas company in S43 who are experts in providing gas products and services both to domestic clients as well as commercial clients.
8.45am-5pm Monday to Friday with a 45 minute lunch as well as two ten minute breaks during the day.
As a customer experience advisor your role will include:
- Inbound communications from customers through both phone and email
- Resolving customer queries
- Providing professional, thorough and accurate support to internal departments
- Delivering excellent customer service
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience within similar roles and can manage customer queries
- Are confident in using Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Have experience using a CRM system
- Are educated to a GCSE (or equivalent) level in English and Maths
- Are personable and are able to develop excellent rapport with customers and stakeholders
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?:
- 23K a year salary
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Free onsite parking
- 6% employer contribution
- Company life insurance (after 3 months service within the company)
- Internal promotions
Please contact Ella on 07483 161809 or email for more details!