With roots originating over 60 years, our client welcomes you to join them on their journey of growth. You will receive industry leading training and work with a bunch of friendly like-minded people.
How is this possible? Well, with your existing skills and the experience of our long-serving team, we know that excellent things can be achieved.
Our client is a market leader in the UK's Agricultural Haulage Sector. Due to sustained ongoing growth, it has presented the opportunity for another legend to take over.
We don't always look for experience, just a motivated individual with a desire to learn. In return, we will help you to achieve your goals and ambitions.
As a member of this business, you will be supported to ensure that you reach your full potential and receive regular feedback so that you can grow and progress within the business.
Perhaps you're looking to upskill and learn what it takes to work with our Chemical Fertiliser Team. You will receive full ADR training to take you to that next level.
CPC renewals can be a nightmare right? Well with our client, you will receive a renewal every 5 years, which includes paid time to do the course.
To put it simply, our client cares about your position in the business and you will be rewarded. Whether that be with added responsibility or progression opportunities to Management level, you will be supported to get you to the right place.
- Permanent contract
- Monday - Friday
- 08:00 - 17:00 - (If deliveries are completed earlier, you will receive an early finish, e.g 13:00PM finishes will be paid for at full contracted hours)
- C1 7.5 Tonne Licence (or Grandfathers Rights)
- Cat C Licence is advantageous but training may be provided for the right individual
- Multiple deliveries of fertiliser products to farms across Cambridgeshire
- Extensive training provided
- £24,000-£26,000 per annum
- ADR Training Provided
- CPC Renewals Provided
- 6% of salary is contributed to your pension
- Private Healthcare insurance (can be used with friends and family)
- Life works mental health support available
- Cycle to work scheme