Project Manager - Kitchen Installations
Manpower are looking for a Project Manager to work within Kitchen Installations for our National client. The role will be covering roughly the North West area, from Manchester to Merseyside and some of Lancashire. Ideally you will be based in the Manchester / Bury area.
The role is well suited for someone who has a background in Construction, specifically kitchens. The purpose of the role is to support and organise and coordinate the installation side of various projects for the client. This will involve making sure construction runs smoothly, problem solving, good customer service / stakeholder management, resource management/costs of remediation. There will be a strong emphasis on getting things right first time.
This is a interesting, fast-paced and varied role.
What We Need From You...
- Possess great organisational and communication skills
- Experience within a similar role is preferable
- Kitchen and construction background is essential
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Analytic and posses good attention to detail
- Health & safety knowledge would be beneficial
- CSCS Black Card + SMSTS
- Strong customer service and client relation skills
- Ability to own relationships with all arms of the business, good communication skills are essential
- Ability to persuade and influence
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Company car + fuel card
- Pension Scheme
- 85% Staff discount
- Career development opportunities
- Free parking
- Award and recognition schemes
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply