An exciting opportunity for production operatives/ FLT Counterbalance driver to join a leading recycling centre on a permanent contract.
Main duties / responsibilities
- Work safely by following the SOP guidelines
- Complete a visual safety inspection of the equipment prior to operation
- Pack and label finished goods in preparation for shipment
- Operate the machinery and monitor it continuously to optimise running conditions
- Noting faults and reporting to maintenance as required
- Record the weights on the production documentation and bulk bag
- Complete all other paperwork associated with the process
- Carry out housekeeping duties throughout the working day, ensuring the work area is safe
In addition to normal duties, may be required to undertake additional or other duties as necessary to meet the needs of the business.
What we need from you
- FLT licence - counterbalance
- Production Operative background 1-2 years
- Ability to work across multiple areas of the production process
- Understanding of production costs to include waste, downtime and re-work
- Available for shift work, rotating day/night weekly
- History of good timekeeping and attendance
Contract: Full time, 4 on 4 off [days/nights, rotating weekly] - 6 to 6, permanent. Also a choice to do constant days or nights.
You will be working for an industry leader in recycling within windows and doors who offer an innovative recycling process to close the loop on uPVC recycling. This means that windows and doors can be recycled and extruded into new windows and doors that boast the same standard of quality as the ones previous.
- 'Signing-on' bonus of £500, with £250, payable at 6 and 12 months. · Productivity bonuses payable quarterly. · 'Death in service' payment [x4 annual salary].
Salary: £25,000 per annum.
Please apply with your CV or further information, please call 07483936411.