Our client, a leading energy provider has an opportunity that has arisen within the HR department for a HR Officer to join our small team.
This position would be ideally suited to someone who has previous experience working in a busy environment. Working hours are 37 hours per week. Salary is dependent on experience.
Duties will include:
- Producing management information and compliance reports on HR metrics using word, excel and system software as necessary
- Providing electronic data reports and collating information for audits and evaluations
- Supporting meetings by preparing presentation materials, taking minutes and tracking actions
- Supporting the administration of the employee information system (MyHR) including position management, org charts, secondments and creation of new positions
- Co-ordinating administration of key HR processes such as ad-hoc payroll changes, training/retirement coursesÂ
- Supporting Local Joint Committee subgroups
- First point of contact for HR related queries relating to the Company Agreement
- Co-ordinate the organisation of internal and external leadership courses and assist with the leadership development needs of staff, working closely with our training department to ensure our records and compliance is current
- Support the business partners with resource planning including five year planning and lifetime workforce resource planning
- Facilitating the interviewing and assessment centre processes
- Supporting and co-ordinating ad hoc HR projects
- Maintaining and safeguarding security of personal and confidential information
- Promote diversity and inclusion as fundamental elements of the company's culture
We are looking for a candidate with the following attributes and in return, the right candidate will gain a wealth of experience in a commercial and unionised environment setting them up for a successful career in the field of human resources.
- CIPD qualified or working towards
- Be IT proficient, experience of database management and the full MS Office suite an advantage
- Have the ability to work effectively as part of a small team
- Be self-motivated and show initiative
- Have the ability to effectively prioritise and manage a high workload
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and to develop effective working relationships with team members, trade unions, employees and contractors from various departments