Your experience as a Production Leader (Sheet Metal) NIGHTS will prove to be vital to my client. My client is one of Plymouth's leading manufacturers. It is one of 11 manufacturing sites in the clients Group with 11,000 employees worldwide. You will be Providing exceptional management and leadership for a department within the sheet metal production area.
- Ensuring 100% compliance with all health and safety standards and requirements.
- Focusing the sheet metal team on providing our customers with exceptional levels of quality and delivery.
- The planning and coordination of activities towards the fulfilment of a range of key performance indicators.
- Ensuring all tools, equipment and work areas are well maintained and fit for purpose.
- Optimisation of Productivity through effective manpower planning and development.
- Providing a working environment, which encourages high levels of employee engagement
- Driving the continuous improvement of all areas of responsibility.
- Working as part of the management team towards success.
- (23:00 - 07:00)
- Sheet Metal Production
- Lean Manufacturing.
- Supervisory Management.
- Health and Safety.
Production Leader (Sheet Metal) - NIGHTS
£35k + 33% Shift Premium (£46550 Doe)