An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client, a blue- chip IT company, is currently seeking a Channel Marketing Manager as an Edge worker meaning some remote and some at client site in Reading. This is a full-time, temporary role until end of November 2022, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week, to start ASAP. The role is paying £34.89 per hour inside IR35
You will be required onsite 2-3 days a week and to attend client visits therefore must live locally
Our client lives by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
The company is creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
The Channel Marketing Manager position is a critical role in the development of the business unit (BU) within company. The role is located in the UK focussed on UK and Ireland. Responsible for the planning and execution of marketing initiatives that are directly linked to channel revenue and involves a close working relationship with channel sales. This role reports directly into the EMEA Channel Marketing Leader and will work closely with other marketing groups within company.
- As channel marketing manager you will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing channel marketing plans for the channel partners in region in order to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
- Strong focus on demand generation activities through channel partner and marketing services agencies to grow the channel generated pipeline
- Own the channel marketing plan and budget in region
- Work with the extended channel sales and marketing teams to align priorities in market
- Contribute to the regional marketing plan from a channel marketing perspective
- Overseeing day to day channel marketing operations
- Support cross-BU initiatives in region with other company marketing groups
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights.
- Understanding changing and differing priorities depending on territories and how these impact channel marketing.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following traits:
- A proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- At least 5 years' experience in a channel marketing role working across channel sales and marketing teams
- A can-do attitude with examples of projects that have delivered impact
- Thorough knowledge of working with large partners and managing product/ service/solution lifecycle.
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate and generate demand in a matrixed organization
- Proficient at marketing planning, execution and reporting
- Skilled in working within a sales driven organization