We have an exciting opportunity available to join a leading bank, working full-time on a temporary contract as an inbound Customer Service Advisor. This role gives you the freedom to work, building your career whilst supporting our customers nationwide.
As a Customer Service Advisor, your role will involve taking inbound customer calls, actively listening to their queries, interpreting their needs and delivering exceptional customer experience throughout. We want you to unlock your potential. You’ll work as part of a large remote team, benefiting from structured training and inductions, with all necessary equipment provided.
What you’ll need to do:
- Provide high quality customer service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction, resolving customer queries at first contact
- A focus on attention to detail and data accuracy
- Confidently assess a customer’s needs, offering solutions to enhance the customer experience
- Take ownership for your customer using your own initiative
- Ensure a positive customer brand experience at all times
- £13.50 per hour
- Opportunity to work for a leading brand
- Access to training and development
- 33 days holiday allowance per year (pro rata), however no holiday can be taken in the first 8 weeks
What we’ll need from you:
- Experience in a customer service environment, previous contact centre or banking experience is not required
- A passion for customer satisfaction
- A willingness to learn
- Excellent computer literacy
- Flexibility to work between Monday to Sunday 8am – 8pm, including some evening and weekend work
- You must be able to connect directly to your wireless router, have a suitable home working environment and a strong internet connection
- Necessary documentation for a full credit and criminal record check
This role is currently remote, working full-time from home. There may be potential for hybrid-working over the contracted period.
If you feel that you have the necessary skill set for this role, and you’re ready to take on a new challenge, please apply now.