We have an exciting opportunity to join a world-leading bank, working full-time on a temporary contract as an Investments Administrator. The role is based in Whiteley, Fareham and will be on-site.
What you’ll need to do:
- The role will be based within the existing Retail Operations team undertaking administrative work.
- You will take responsibility for technical process within the team, learning and developing knowledge of existing processes.
- The role involves following the necessary regulatory frameworks and internal guidelines and procedures, ensuring a high quality of work delivered in a timely fashion.
- This may also include investigative work, using existing knowledge and processes to resolve queries and challenges.
What we’ll need from you:
- The ability to take ownership, using your own initiative.
- To work Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
- Availability to start the role on 27/06/22.
- Pay £15.00 per hour.
- Working for a leading brand
- Training and development
Essential Experience & Skills
- Previous project/operational experience in a financial services role
- Proficiency using advanced Microsoft Excel techniques
- Ability to work within strict deadlines
- Ability to work within a team
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
Desired Experience & Skills
- Knowledge of bank products, particularly Wealth products such as investments
- Existing knowledge of HSBC processes, regulations and controls.
- Existing understanding of FCA/HMRC regulations
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail whilst maintaining high volume of work
- Ability to consistently deliver high levels of accuracy
If you feel that you have the necessary skill set for this role, and you’re ready to take on a new challenge, please apply now.