We have a fantastic opportunity to join the world's most broadly-based healthcare company supporting their business as a Supply Chain Admin Support. This is a full time (Monday to Friday - 37 hours) temporary role for approx. 6 months, based on their prestigious site in Leeds (LS11 8DT), paying £12.99 per hour equivalent to £25K. We are looking for someone to start this role immediately. (Please note this role in the first instance will be working from home due to Covid-19 but will become office based once Covid restrictions are lifted)
Working as part of the Supply Chain, the Team are responsible for providing support to the Customers, Sales Team and Asset Managers. Orthopaedics is the largest commercial business unit within our client, operating across the spectrum of joint reconstruction, trauma, sports medicine, power tools and biomaterials. We're proud to offer one of the strongest and broadest orthopaedics portfolios in the world. This role is to assist in the growth and retention of company sales by meeting effective performance targets and maximise the benefit and opportunities derived from excellent Customer relationships.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Support the Supply Chain and operational Analysts with Ordering Products Upstream
- Managing the supply to Customer accounts for Consignment Requests based on Commercial Forecasts.
- Using internal systems to transaction orders and provide reports to support operational needs
- Liaise with all relevant departments across the organisation, including deliver to meet customer deadlines.
- Create & build on strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Encompass flexibility in order to help serve our customers' needs
- Develop appropriate system and procedure knowledge to be able to respond to the majority of issues from external and internal customers
Key skills and competencies
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent II Skills and communications skills
- Customer facing.
- Resilient and able to deal with a variety of personality types
- Confidence in speaking to a broad range of people
- Approachable and outgoing
- Needs to be highly numerate and analytical
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong technical skills with excel
- Enjoy working with computer based systems
- Strong level of professionalism
- Needs to be assertive and able to deliver negative/challenging messages