Manpower UK are recruiting on behalf of our reputable client located in Reading for a Marketing Manager.
As the Marketing Manager you will support the Group Marketing Director to determine and shape the positioning for our client to drive commercial opportunities, whilst devising and delivery fully integrated marketing plans to build brand and drive sales growth. Ideally, you would have worked in a financial or property sector (however, this is not essential).
Role will include:
- Developing, implementing and tracking the marketing and demand generation strategies to measure leads, MQL's, SQLs and Opportunities through won business
- Establishing closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers and continually refining the process to convert and retain customers via CRM campaigns
- Building and managing production of a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties in line with the marketing plans
- Implementing a lead nurture strategy, including channels like email, social media, blogging, and events, using HubSpot to manage lead nurture drip campaigns
- Maintaining effective internal communication to ensure all relevant company functions are informed of marketing objectives and activity
- Owning the relationship with product marketing and sales to define customer value propositions for products and services
- Forecasting and presenting to senior management at monthly business reviews
You should be confident, dynamic with a strong creative outlook with strong analytical and project management skills.
- Degree in Marketing, or relevant marketing qualifications (CIM or IDM) preferred
- Proven experience of designing, development, delivery and reporting back on campaigns and performance
- Experience working in the property sector/financial services is preferred
- Excellent project management, planning and organisational skills
- Experience in end-to-end inbound marketing and marketing automation (preferably Hubspot).
- You must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimise a team's approach and a company's forecast.
This is a hybrid working opportunity so you will work from the Reading Branch as well as working from home. This is a fantastic opportunity in a well known company. Therefore, please forward your CV in the first instance.