Our client, a global leader within the IT sector, is currently looking to recruit a Human Resources Generalist on a fixed term basis. The role will be based out of Springtown and the ideal candidate will be available immediately.
This post is currently for 6-12 months with a possibility to apply for the post on a permanent basis (if open).
Hours of Work;
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible within the hours of 7am to 7pm
Rate of Pay:
- £30,000 - £36,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Your experience includes:
- At least two years' experience working in a HR Generalist role.
- A relevant HR degree or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in the development and delivery of employment engagement strategies and initiatives
- Develop and drive people - related strategies by identifying and researching human resource issues, contributing information, analysis, and recommendations in line with organisation objectives
- Develop strong relationships with business clients and support managers in the application of HR policies and procedures, employment law and HR best practice
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, employee relations and development, talent reviews, absence management and employee engagement
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions
- Responsible for ensuring the successful completion of inclusive, global HR Programs, in close collaboration with our clients HR Centre's of Excellence
- Lead and participate in local or global project teams on HR projects and initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely express ideas both verbally and in writing
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organisation
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills with the ability to organise and analyse data.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- The ability to influence others and establish professional partnerships.
If you are interested, click 'Apply' and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact.