Are you looking for a new challenge working with a fantastic team with superb benefits?
If so, we have excellent permanent full-time opportunities for a Claims Support Advisor.
This is a hybrid role based in Christchurch, you will be required to work from the office at least twice per week. You will be working 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday between hours of 09:00 - 18:00 and occasional Saturdays.
You will be responsible for accurately assessing claims in line with policy terms and conditions and ensuring that valid claims are paid quickly, without unnecessary delay.
To do this, you'll be naturally empathetic, enjoy speaking to people on the telephone, have a good eye for detail, and enjoy multi-tasking. Full training will be provided, and we offer fantastic opportunities for education sponsorship and career progression.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing an empathetic approach for all our customers by putting yourself in their shoes and understanding their needs
- Resolving disputes with customers, referring to your colleagues for advice if needed
- Accurately record the information
Experience and knowledge:
- Confident speaking to people on the phone
- Highly organised under pressure with good attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task - switching between telephone calls and customer email
- Confident verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service experience - helpful but not essential
2-week paid training programme and you will always have support from other team members and Managers.