Are you an experienced operator with Adobe Suite and iMac?
Do you have previous experience in a digital print environment?
Can you commit to a 40-hour week, 08:30 - 17:30, Monday to Friday?
You will utilise company software to prepare files for jobs to print on UV Inkjet Press, supplying digital proofs to clients, maintaining files in orderly system, training to run the inkjet press and keeping the Inkjet environment tidy and organised.
Duties will include
- Preparing supplied artwork files for printing on digital UV inkjet machine (amending as required, checking art worked files are correct to customer's needs). Files received may be ready for print or may require adjustment.
- Supplying digital proofs to clients for approval
- Use of industry specific software for proofing and file preparation and MIS for work schedule and job details.
- Training to run the Inkjet press - loading, unloading materials, operation of the press and QC checks on jobs.
- Offline colour matching.
- Manage a schedule of work on an hourly/daily/weekly basis & understand the targets set and the importance of your part in the process.
- Ad hoc tasks when required that may include assistance with producing marketing materials or helping in bottle neck areas in production.
Technical skills required
- Adobe Illustrator
- IT efficient