Job Title: Cost Estimator
Location: Warrington, GB, WA3 6YD
Compensation: up to £45k with excellent benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF42536 About us:Cavendish Nuclear is the UK's leading nuclear services company, with a highly-skilled workforce and a growing international presence. Our people innovate to make nuclear safer, faster, at lower cost across all aspects of the nuclear energy lifecycle.This role will be working in our Defence business which applies Cavendish Nuclear's expertise to the integration and delivery of complex engineering projects in support of national defence. We are a trusted partner and have a long standing working relationship with the Atomic Weapons Establishment and Ministry Of Defence. Our portfolio of work includes the safe decommissioning of sites, but also major infrastructure and maintenance projects at both Clyde and Devonport (Naval Nuclear). What will you be doing?
We have a new opportunity for a Cost Estimator to join us at our Warrington site working on various projects with AWE (Atomic Weapons Establishment). The successful candidate will be working out of our Warrington HO but will otherwise be able to work remotely.
What a role with Cavendish Nuclear offers:
* Generous holiday entitlement and occupational sickness cover
* Agile working conditions
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Job satisfaction working together for a sustainable environment for future generations
* A tailored personal development and training programme as well as professional membership Subscriptions
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
The experience you'll bring:
* Previous experience working in the Nuclear or Defence Sector or within an alternative highly regulated Environment for example: Oil and Gas, Rail, Pharma Etc.
* ECITB / degree qualified and ideally a member of the Royal institute of chartered Surveyors
* Advanced Excel skills essential
* BPSS Clearance required but will need to be willing and able to obtain SC
Armed Forces CovenantWe are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click here to find out more.
Application GuidanceAll applications should be made online.We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing date: 10th June 2022