Manpower are currently recruiting for a maintenance operative to work on temp to perm basis on behalf of one of our local manufacturing clients. Hours worked will be Monday- Friday 08.30-17.00pm
The role will include:
- Working within a small, workshop based, manufacturing team
- Manual assembly of components.
- General hand tool usage
- Working with parts and wiring
- Craftsmanship and high attention to detail.
- Being able to work independently and efficiently.
- Completion of QA checks throughout the manufacturing process, resolving issues found until systems work consistently and reliably.
- Being aware of company health and safety requirements.
- Strong background of mechanical capability (preferred)
Full training will be provided.
- Work with the Warehouse Team Leader to ensure the smooth running of the warehouse.
- Assembly of small and large parts.
- Perform quality assurance inspections and testing on all equipment prior to dispatch and upon return.
- Perform control inventory checks by conducting physical counts.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; ensuring clear goods in and out areas, maintaining clean shipping supply area.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Able to present relevant written and verbal information
- Able to converse with all levels of staff from within the organisation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to prioritise tasks within set deadlines
- IT and keyboard skills
- Ability to lift 20kg
- Warehouse experience
Free parking on site.
Company pension scheme
If you are interested please apply now!