Manpower are currently recruiting Ad Hoc Multidrop Drivers in the Belfast area for our well-established client.
Successful applicants will be carrying out multidrop deliveries whilst following socially distanced conditions in line with government guidelines regarding Covid-19. You need to be flexible Monday - Sunday between 09:30 - 18:00.
As a Mulitdrop Delivery Driver you will be expected to deliver a range of parcels & goods to both domestic & commercial destinations. You will be required to load your van each morning and follow an assigned route to complete deliveries. Depending on your route you could deliver anywhere from 40 - 120 parcels each day.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Accurate checking of items out for delivery with the manifest.
- Daily vehicle checks
- Collecting and delivering parcels both to households and businesses.
- You will scan parcels on and off route to ensure tracking information is available to customers and colleagues.
- Be able to lift and carry parcels weighing up to 30kg.
- Valid Manual Cat B licence (in your current UK address) with no more than 6 points
- Ability to drive an extra-long wheel-base vehicle.
- Good time keeping.
- Good customer service skills.
- Confident in dealing with people.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Use of own Sat Nav to enable you to follow planned route excellence manifest.
- Flexibility on hours.
- Appearance and attitude is exemplary.
If you are successful in your application before starting work, we will need to complete a criminal record check.
Interested? Apply now and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.