Trainee / Graduate IT Recruitment Consultant - Experis Ireland
100% Remote Working available!
Flexible benefits package to match your needs.
Are you highly motivated and looking to get as much from your career as you put in? Do you want your next position to give you the training and opportunity to develop your career? Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Are you interested in IT?
If you are looking for a position where you'll have the opportunity to develop, progress and be well rewarded, then this could be the perfect career move for you! At Experis, part of Manpower Group, we believe it is all about you, and no matter what your current job is, you could have the drive, passion to learn, adaptability and resilience to make you a successful Recruitment Consultant. You just need some help from the experts to drive your career forward, which is why we provide full training on the job.
Experis is a global leader in IT resourcing, project solutions and managed services. Experis enables organisations to cultivate individuals and teams to be prepared for the digital age. We deliver the powerful combination of in-demand talent multiplied by expert solutions that drive success. Experis operates across 50 countries and territories.
For more information about Experis visit www.experis.ie
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organisations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organisations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands - Manpower, Experis and Talent Solutions - creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 80 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years. We are recognised consistently for our diversity - as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2021 Manpower Group was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the twelfth year. In 2021 we were awarded Investors in Diversity accreditation and earned the Keep Well Mark for our workplace wellness programme - all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.
Experis Ireland has an exciting Trainee/Graduate program commencing on Tuesday, June 28th and we have a number of positions available specialising in IT recruitment.
So, what's on offer for you?
- You will benefit from award-winning learning and development programs
- A clear structured career progression pathway
- Excellent basic salary
- 100% remote working or hybrid working options available
- Incentive schemes, pension, health care, life assurance and much more.
- A buzzing team vibe - you'll work with passionate people just like you!
What will you do as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Proactively grow relationships within our portfolio of clients and business develop new clients. Advising them on their recruitment process and fulfilling their recruitment needs
- Working across our digitally accessible channels, tools and databases you will search to find the perfect talent to suit your client's hiring needs.
- Proactively identifying and developing relationships with candidates who are looking for their next career move. You'll work with them to identify their most marketable skills and represent them with a number of our high-profile clients.
- Becoming a Subject Matter expert within the IT sector in Ireland where you will build your knowledge and expertise with our clients and candidates.
- This is a sales focused position where strong communication skills, a target driven mindset and ability to network and build relationships is key.
If you think you have what it takes to become a successful Recruitment Consultant, then we want to hear from you.