Manpower are looking for a Customer Assistant to join a Cylinder Distribution Centre in Truro. As a Customer Assistant you will play an important role in supporting and advising customers and promoting a core range of products, using a sound base of both administrative and customer service skills.
It calls for energy and enthusiasm, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to use your initiative to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
Main Responsibilities would include:
- Taking customer orders and entering onto our systems with a very high degree of accuracy. * Dealing with customers enquiries relating to their deliveries.
- Dealing with customers by phone and at the sales counter. * Promoting and selling our core appliances over the counter.
- Ability to think on feet and problem solve.
- Banking cash and ensuring till reconciliations are accurately recorded.
- Supporting logistical, sales and management colleagues.
Good level of IT skills required Outlook, Excel, Word. Ideally, you'll already have a good knowledge of LPG products - but if you have the right attitude towards distribution and customer service, we can provide full training.
Excellent communication, organisation and customer skills are all essential - with the computer literacy and numeracy skills to also deal with telephone orders, handle with cash reconciliations and process invoices.
37.5 hours per week. Days.
Immediate start available
Manpower. adhere to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation