Our client are one of NI's top food processing companies who require an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join their engineering team in Dungannon
We are looking for an electrical bias engineer who will carry out repairs, fault finding and maintenance across a range production & factory equipment.
Monday to Friday working across x2 day shifts, early & mid.
£33 - 36k range
- Fault finding and repairs on factory equipment
- Follow and record PM scheduled work
- Work across electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Maintenance tasks across the site and support process improvements
- High standard of work and in line with health & safety
What we are looking for
- Qualified in Electrical discipline
- Maintenance experience in a production setting
- Strong fault finding and problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of electrical systems
- Can communicate well and work in a team
APPLY NOW or get in touch to talk in more detail