Manpower are currently recruiting Warehouse Operatives to work for one of our strategic clients based in the Broughton/Chester area, this is on a long term basis working 35 hrs per week starting asap.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Prompt attendance in the workplace
- Picking and packing products in compliance with current policies and procedures.
- Dispatching goods manually via tracking systems
- Checking parts and paperwork to be packed
- The safe packing of Parts into boxes and crates, following correct packing procedures.
- Measuring and weighing of final items ready for final despatch.
- Completing of all necessary paperwork.
- Via 'Picking List', picking parts for Production, and ticking off picked parts.
- Safe packing of parts ready to be sent to Production Line.
- Picking of parts and filling of Production Store Stations.
Hours of work
Monday to Thursday 21:00 - 06:00
£11.38 per hour for the first 35 hours, £17.07 per hour after 35 hours
Successful candidates will need to provide 5 years of work history.
Candidates must also have a valid Photo ID to access the site for security purposes.