Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us?
Our Tanker Services divison provides a range of services to our customers including tanker vehicles ranging from 3.5 to 26 tonne. We also support our customers with cleaning and sanitising a variety of welfare units, emptying waste/septic tanks and supplying non-potable water.
Due to our continued growth, we are currently looking for a Technical Sales Representative (TSR) to develop and maximise business from new and existing Tanker Services customers across their assigned region. With their extensive product knowledge, our TSRs are responsible for maintaining strong customer relations by carrying out regular customer site visits, customer entertainment and providing technical expertise when required.
Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record in sales, preferably within Tanker Services, waste management or temporary accommodation
- Significant experience in developing and winning new business within a competitive market
- An excellent communicator with proven negotiation skills
- Highly organised and with a strong attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and solve problems
- Full UK driving licence is essential as this role will require travelling between customer sites
From one division, GAP Hire Solutions has grown to 11 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as a staff social fund and loyalty holidays. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- The option to buy up to 5 days additional leave
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Welfare Fund (Company-funded social events)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health & Wellness (Well-being Hub, Employee Assistance Helpline, Annual Flu Jab, Eye Tests)