Are you looking for a role that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for you!
Manpower have a fantastic new opportunity for the right candidate to work on the Finnish Speaking Global New Accounts team, working with our client a FTSE 100 Credit Card Company.
- Salary: £12.00 per hour
- Location: Remote, UK only
- Duration: Temporary, 6 months
- Hours: 35 hours per week - Mon - Fri 7am - 3pm / 8am - 4pm
The Customer Care teams are at the forefront of delivering for customers, ensuring that they do the right thing in every interaction in order to provide an excellent service each, and every time.
While we would love the opportunity to discuss the various responsibilities our teams have, all teams are required to:
- Deliver extraordinary service to our customers
- Partner with various business areas
- Do what is right by the customer
- Commit to providing exceptional products, service and experiences for our customers
- Strive to improve our existing ideas in order to find more ways to win
In your role you must be:
- Fluency in Finnish and English is essential
- Flexibility in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong, reliable team player
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please don't hesitate to apply here today!
This role will be subject to background verification checks