Job Title: Resource Administrator
Location: Translink Office, Belfast, BT12 6PU / Hamilton, Glasgow, G72 0LH
Compensation: £24,557 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF44404
This is your opportunity to join Babcock as a Resource Administrator. As a Resource Administrator / Coordinator you will be required to provide an administration service to the Translink Framework Delivery Teams. You will be responsible for processing requests for labour to meet the needs of the programmed works for the division, you will also liaise with external suppliers to secure resources, both labour and plant
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an Administrator with who can demonstrate excellent behaviours and a positive can-do attitude. Someone that is an analytical thinker who is highly organised and is a strong team player. You will need to have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
What will you be doing?
Your main duties will include
* Undertake specific administration tasks as directed by the Delivery Teams, effectively and efficiently
* Organising and issuing required paperwork for site-based teams
* Assist in arranging travel and accommodation for the various ongoing framework projects
* Cost effective procurement of materials in line with the current P2P process
* Detailed and complex analysis of load and capacity plans to determine when to approach the Supply Chain and provide the Supply Chain with the required Purchase Orders
* Processing PPE claims for Translink and also acting as Batch Controller
The experience you'll bring
* Ideally suited to someone with IFS experience (or similar with ERP systems)
* You will need to have experience in processing requests for labour and machinery, using external suppliers and liaising between multiple contacts
* This is a fast-paced role so good attention to detail is required
* Good people skills, with an ability to react & prioritise
* Ability to take on information quickly and react
* An understanding of the Purchase to Pay process - ensuring POs are accurate
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Share ownership scheme
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme
* Autonomy - trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best
* We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 2nd June 2022