Manpower Logistics are looking to recruit an Injection Moulding Setter for our client in Scunthorpe.
Days: Monday - Friday
Salary: £24,000 - £25,000 Per Annum (Based upon experience)
You will be based in the Production department of a successful electronics manufacturing company.
Your role is to satisfy customer orders for the Company range of products, ensuring high quality standards.
Responsibilities include -
- Setting, optimising, and maintaining quality product production from the injection moulding machines and all ancillary equipment.
- Ensuring all quality checks and machine checks are undertaken and maintained along with all exiting procedures in place, and advising immediate manager of any issue preventing this task being undertaken or quality concern.
- Working along side the tool room to ensure tools are kept in optimum condition, reporting all faults, concerns immediately.
- The packaging and labelling of products within Primary Process.
- Inspect all parts and finished products received to ensure dimensional quality, appearance and standards are acceptable.
- Maintain output and take the necessary action as appropriate to achieve the desired results in terms of quality and performance.
- Advise immediate manager of all quality concerns.
- Carry out all physical stock transactions ensuring that stock is correctly located and itemised at all times.
- Complete the physical count when stock checks are held.
- Maintain good standards of housekeeping within the area.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested from time to time by your immediate manager
If you are interested, please apply with your CV or call the office on 01472 361616