Manpower UK Ltd are recuriting a Cook work for our Public Sector client. Joining the team of cooks you must be able to work as part of a team producing high quality meals in a busy kitchen.
- NVQ Level 3 in Food Preparation
- City & Guild 706 1 & 2 or equivalent
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
- Experience in working withini a similar size establishment or organisation
- Knowledge of special dietary needs
- Work life balance - no split shifts
- Full time hours - 37.5 hours per week, set rota pattern
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to progress
- NEST pension
Job type - Temporary
Duration - Ongoing
Working hours - You will be required to work any 5 days out of 7. You will work shifts on a rota basis
Pay - £9.65 with enhanced rates for weekends.
The role offers an immediate start subject to satisfactory references.
Please apply with an up to date CV or for more information call 01656 657231.