Manower UK Ltd are recruitiing cleaners to work for our client. This is an excellent opportunity as full training is provided.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaning all areas of the hospital, bathrooms, toilets, wards, corridors, restrooms
- Provide a cleaning service in accordance with set standards, adhering to colour code policies and ensuring all procedures are carried out in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act and COSHH
- Using electrical and manual equipment provided to clean and maintain floors, surfaces, walkways, ledges, fixtures and fittings in all rooms including kitchens, toilets, bathrooms and bedrooms.
- To replenish soap, alcohol gel and all consumable products
- Remove all hazardous, non-hazardous and recyclable waste from the ward to the waste room (waste management)
- Understand hygiene standards and infection control requirements
- Neat and tidy personal appearance
- To be able to work as a team member and the to be able to work without direct supervision
- Knowledge of manual handling practices
- Previous cleaning experience
What we offer you
- Weekly pay
- NEST Pension
- Free uniform
- Free training
Contract - Temporary
Duration - Ongoing
Working hours - Part time, 20 hours per week. 3.45 pm - 8.00 pm. Monday to Friday.
DBS check and satisfactory references required.
Apply today with your up to date CV or call the Bridgend office for more information.