Role: Warehouse Supervisor
Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm
- Day-to-day supervisory responsibilities for the Warehouse team, inclusive of managing rosters and the reporting of hours for timesheets/ payroll.
- Ensuring efficient and accurate administration in relation to the delivery of stock.
- Ensuring the company's Group H&S policies are adhered to.
- Input data into the WMS in a timely manner.
- Carry out stock control duties.
- Create, monitor, and update staff training plans.
Skills and experience
- Previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment and experience of Goods In required.
- Experience of Warehouse Management Systems.
- Forklift license.
- VNA license
- Good organisational skills
- Flexible attitude
- Willingness to learn