Advert Title: Sales Assistant/Driver, Winchester
Salary: £9.81 + bonus + 25 days holiday + pension + enhanced parental leave + no Sunday working
Location: Winchester, SO23 7RX
Job Type: Full Time, 40 hours per week
Our client has a fantastic permanent full-time opportunity available for a Sales Assistant / Driver within a Decorators Centre.
Customers are at the heart of our business and delivering outstanding customer service is our number one priority. As a Sales Assistant / Driver you will spend time speaking to and assisting customers within the store and whilst out making deliveries, providing a first-rate customer experience.
What you'll need to do:
- Deliver exceptional customer Service and advice
- Loading the delivery van and planning the delivery route
- Mix Paint to customer requirements
- Restock the shop floor following the merchandising plan
- Stock Products / Pack Orders
- Build Relationships with customers
- Ensuring daily / weekly van inspections are conducted & any concerns reported
- Contribute to Deliver against Store targets alongside your team
- Provide insight to the Store Manager from discussions you have had while out on deliveries
We're looking for someone that:
- Has a proactive approach and ability to communicate effectively with customers
- A positive Attitude and can build a rapport with a wide range of different people
- Excellent attention to detail
- Wants to be part of a fun team
- Results Driven with the ability to work under pressure
- Passionate about the brand
- Has a valid driving license
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. All the training you need and ongoing coaching and support with potential opportunities to advance your career and the build your skills.
- 25 days holiday
- No evening work or Sunday shifts
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- A generous contribution pension scheme (where we pay double to amount you do!)
- Up to 50% off all products sold in store
- Flexible yearly benefits suite, allowing you to pick and choose additional benefits (e.g. cycle to work' scheme, discounted gym memberships and childcare vouchers)
Why work for Our Client ?
The Decorating Centre is one of the largest decorating stores network, in the UK. Part of a market-leading global business. Seeing huge successes year-on-year, we currently have over 230 stores nationwide.
If this sounds like you, then apply for this job today!