Our client welcomes you to join them on their journey of growth. You will receive industry leading training and work with a bunch of friendly like-minded people.
How is this possible? Well, with your existing skills and the experience of our long-serving team, we know that excellent things can be achieved.
Our client is a market leader in the UK's Agricultural Haulage Sector. Due to sustained ongoing growth, it has presented the opportunity for another legend to take over.
We don't always look for experience, just a motivated individual with a desire to learn. In return, we will help you to achieve your goals and ambitions.
As a member of this business, you will be supported to ensure that you reach your full potential and receive regular feedback so that you can grow and progress within the business.
Perhaps you're looking to upskill and learn what it takes to work with our Chemical Fertiliser Team. You will receive full ADR training to take you to that next level.
To put it simply, our client cares about your position in the business and for that, you will be rewarded. Whether that be with added responsibility or progression opportunities to Management level, you will be supported to get you to the right place.
- Permanent contract
- Monday - Friday
- 07:00 - 17:00
- Cat C Licence is essential for this role
- Cat C+E Licence is advantageous
- Multiple deliveries of chemical fertiliser products to farms across the South of UK - Your role will involve operating tautliner vehicles and delivering pallets, boxes and barrels of fertilisers and seeds. This will be loaded in the morning with the support of warehouse staff. On average, our Drivers will make 5-8 deliveries per shift.
- Extensive training provided
- £13 per hour
- Overtime available and paid at £19.50
- ADR Training Provided
- Counterbalance FLT Training Provided
- Pension scheme available
- Private Health care insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Referral programme