Mechatronic Engineer - 4 Day week
Our client are a leading manufacturer of plastic products used in a range of sectors.
We are recruiting a Mechatronic Engineer who will play an active role in automation improvement projects and planned maintenance tasks across the plant.
4 days per week rotating Mon to Thurs & Tues to Fri
Suitable candidates will be qualified in a Mechatronic or Electrical discipline, with excellent knowledge of electrics and automation control systems.
- Liaise with maintenance manager/supervisor to determine day to day planned maintenance, project and production priorities, using PPM software effectively.
- Lead and drive automation/improvement projects on site
- Maintain and evolve schedules for work and PPM's within target times and without rework following all published procedures and policies
- Using root cause analysis to combat common faults and improve reliability/ downtime
- Install new machinery and equipment accurately and efficiently, within required timescales and overseeing contractors
- Document and share knowledge to other staff
- Comply with Company and Government legislation regarding Health & Safety
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Keep up-to-date maintenance records of all daily activities using current MMS system
- Some project management and liaising with contractors to meet targets
What we are looking for
- Qualified apprenticeship in Electrical or Mechatronic discipline
- Excellent knowledge of electrics and automated control systems
- Knowledge of DC Drives & Controls
- Strong communicator who is able to work with a range of people both internal and external
- Analytical approach and can solve problems effectively
- Organised with ability to manage different tasks, projects and daily priorities
APPLY NOW or get in touch to talk in more detail!