Location: Lucan/Leixlip, Salary: 35-38k
Training Coordinator will coordinate primarily with the HR, quality and operations department to provide a high-quality training service that promotes and supports excellence in operations in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
The Training Coordinator will facilitate effective learning interventions related to product, process, quality, health and safety, etc.
- Design and deliver training processes relating to new and existing products, processes, quality, health and safety, using methods such as TNA and/or gap analysis to identify training needs
- Alongside the Quality System Engineer, support the review and re-design of documentation
- Support internal and external quality and operational audits of the training function
- Maintain comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date training records and systems complying with GDPR regulations, and practising relevant retention period timelines
- Proactively foster health and safety awareness and continuous improvement
- Help coordinate and carry out the induction and training of new colleagues.
- Support the HR department as required in the recruitment and onboarding process for new colleagues.
- Coordinate re/training of existing colleagues in partnership with internal stakeholders to meet specific training needs.
- Have the ability to analyse the current training process, identify gaps and roll out improvements
- Support the wider team in identifying external training platforms and/or programs to address specific training needs and making recommendations about appropriate training solutions where necessary
- Coordinate logistics in relation to both internal and external training activities to ensure all training facilities are conducive to creating a positive learning environment.
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, on-the-job coaching, etc.
- Follow-up on training and performance initiatives with colleagues to ensure the effectiveness of learning interventions.
- Other duties and responsibilities that may be reasonably assigned by management.
The ideal candidate:
- Possessing excellent interpersonal skills,
- IT and communication skills.
- Previous training experience is essential, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
- An understanding or experience with GMP, GDP and/or ISO standards is preferred.
- To be able to work with a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Desirable to hold Training and Development qualification or equivalent, and experience in lean techniques and projects.
Join us today! With any further queries please contact Magdalena on 0860246376 or email firstname.lastname@example.org