Inspection Line Operatives - Hindley Green
Opportunities have arisen to join one of the Worlds leading industry specialists based in Hindley Green; Wigan. Our client is looking to recruit Inspection Line Operatives for immediate starts, to work in a busy production department on an ongoing / temporary basis.
The role will be based within the Production / Manufacturing unit of the business where you will work in a close-knit team within the busy Inspection department, you will be designated an inspection bay which will be your work station on a daily basis, you will be required to change bay dependant on what product line you are working from, you will be assigned racks of product throughout the day to inspect for defects, if the product meets quality standards, you will then pack the product either individually or into slots.
The role requires you to be on your feet all day so please bare this in mind when applying as it is a physically demanding role.
- Quality Inspection of goods
- Packing inspected products into cages / pallets
- Working to deadlines and KPI's
- Working in a physically demanding role which you will be required to be on your feet throughout the shift.
- A good standard of Maths and English
- Good speed and dexterity for manual handling small materials
- Understanding of Health & Safety in the workplace
- A great eye for detail
- Experience in a similar role or environment
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday - 07.30am until 16.00pm - working a total of 39 hours per week.
The roles are target driven work, quality inspection using your excellent attention to detail and ability to spot defects.
Rate of pay:
£10.84ph + overtime (applicants must be able to commit to some additional overtime hours)
If you are interested in this role then please apply with your cv clearly highlighting your production/quality inspection experience.