Manpower are currently recruiting for a Private Paitent Administrator, based in Eastbourne, on a short term temporary basis to start ASAP.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, with a hourly pay rate of £10.09.
The main part of this role will be to support the team with patient transport administration.
- Liaising with the private providers
- General compliance to ensure the providers are compliant
- Making calls to the providers to book the transport for patients
- Manage multiple email inboxes
- Other duties as required
- Good knowledge of MS Office systems in particular Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
- Previous office administration experience
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above
Benefits of working with Manpower?:
- 24/7 Support
- Weekly Pay
- Online Discount Codes, Special Offers with great National Companies
- View Payslips Online
- Holiday Allowance
- We will pay for your DBS free of charge
All successful candidates must be able to provide Manpower with additional ID which will include x2 photographic and x1 proof of address OR x1 photographic and x2 proof of address.
We would love to hear from you if you have the above skills and experience, alternatively if you would like further information please call 01233 229506.