I have a superb opportunity as a Senior Resourcing Partner to work for a Supply Chain and Logistics Solutions Company based in West London - Heathrow. Managing a small team of internal recruiters.
The Resourcing Partner - enabling business support delivering an end-to-end resourcing & talent specialist service. Working with stakeholders - trusted partner, leads, and has oversight of all resourcing and cost savings.
- Team Management - a small team of internal recruiters
- Stakeholders - Strong engagement - insights
- Operational Recruitment - Support full spectrum recruitment from a role being approved to replaying offer and candidate feedback
- Future Talent - Building a talent pool - projects
- Interviewing - Support with recruitment activity including advising managers
- Applicant tracking systems - Updating all internal systems
- Compliance - ensuring all compliance to kept to date and helping with audits
- Projects - Leading and supporting in projects - career events/promoting the company brand
- Commercial - delivering high-quality candidates - cost-saving - PSL
- Data - analysing reports
- Solid experience of internal recruitment (At least 2 years)
- Managing a team
- Working on projects such as career events or a new ways of attaching candidates
- Attention to detail
- Working in a team building up relationships
- Experience of working within logistics/freight forwarding would be an advantage
- Working closely with stakeholders
Salary & Benefits:
Up to £60,000 plus car allowance of £6,300 & 15% bonus of annual salary - working 37.5 hours per week Mon-Fri both office & home. (9.00 am -5.30pm with some flexibility).
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday off
- 6% pension scheme
- Many more