Job Title: Contract Support Administrator
Location: Stockton Close, Stockton Cl, Walsall, GB, WS2 8LD
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF 44187
Babcock International is a market leading vehicle conversion specialist and manufacturer of armoured products. We are currently to looking to recruit a Contract Support Administrator to join our small team based in Walsall, to assist in the effective management of all customer contract activities within our Critical Services business unit, in support of our clients the Police. The post will be reporting into the Key Account Manager.
Who we are looking for?
For this customer facing role, we are looking for an individual who can utilise critical thinking to enable effective problem solving in relation to being the primary point of contact for the client to address concerns and influence Babcock's stakeholders to deliver in line with customer expectations. Moreover, great communication will allow for strong relationships to be built with customers and various other stakeholders, including the engineers team. Lastly, good organisational skills will enable effective management of core administrative tasks, such as updating data on spreadsheets and booking appointments for the appropriate engineers.
What will you be doing?
- Attend all meetings, both internal and external to meet the demands of the role.
- Liaise with all internal stakeholders instilling a clear perspective on requirements to fulfil our Contractual obligations, and achieve Customer delivery targets.
- Creation and submission of Management Information and reports.
- Constant review of SLA and KPI penalties contained within the Contract and Management of such accordingly.
The experience you'll bring
- Experience of Developing Customer Relationships (essential)
- Knowledge and/or experience of Vehicle Maintenance and Servicing (essential)
- Financial Budget and Control knowledge (desirable)
- Ability to develop and maintain good internal relationships.(essential)
- Experience of Strategy and Development (highly desirable)
- Currently holds / or ability to obtain Security Clearance (SC)
What a role with Babcock offers?
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
- Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
- Share ownership scheme
- A tailored personal development and training programme.
- Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
- We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
For more than a century, Babcock the Aerospace and Defence Company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-Boarding for applicants.