Our market-leading client based in South Leicestershire is looking to expand their current operational team due to increased demand. A global leader in advanced technologies, this company has been established and pioneered numerous advances within their field in their several decades of operating.
This is a great opportunity as the client looks to grow their current workforce.
Full training will be provided, though previous experience within a manufacturing/production environment would be advantageous.
This role operates on a fixed night-shift pattern, averaging 42 hours per week, with a shift being 7PM - 7AM.
This is a six month temporary to permanent assignment. After six months permanent employee's enjoy even more great benefits such a generous pension scheme, annual bonus scheme and the ongoing opportunity to develop a long term career within the company.
The equivalent starting salary would be £24,000 - £25,000 per annum.
- Be responsible for constructively reporting machine, material, or documentation faults.
- To efficiently and effectively carryout the allocated process
- Maintain clear and accurate stock and process records.
- Reliable and timely
- Good communication skills
- Basic IT knowledge
- Able to understand and complete written instructions
- Able to understand new products, processes and to resolve process problems
Interested? Click apply today and send your CV to find out more!