Job Title: Document Controller
Location: Warrington, GB, WA3 6YD
Compensation: £25,000 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time permanent
Job ID: SF42827
Cavendish Nuclear is the UK's leading nuclear services company, with a highly-skilled workforce and a growing international presence. Our people innovate to make nuclear safer, faster, at lower cost across all aspects of the nuclear energy lifecycle.
Our Specialist Services business harnesses the expertise of established departments to maximise our offering across a wider customer base. Our strategy is to grow the consultancy, products, and services business to play a leading role in nuclear generation and new build. The clean energy market and developing reactor technologies will provide real opportunities for Specialist Services to build on their successful relationships with Atomic Weapons Establishment (AWE), Sellafield, Dounreay, Magnox and Devonport Royal Dockyard.
Whether customers engage us for Laboratory Services, Radiological Protection, Hazard Management or help in developing next generation technologies; Specialist Services provide a collaborative, responsive and customer focused approach.
What will you be doing?
We have a new opportunity for a Document Controller to join us at our Warrington site working on various projects. The successful candidate will be expected to attend the office 2-3 days per week but will otherwise be able to work remotely.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Manage project documentation from creation to retention and on into archiving
* Maintain a document management system, manually or electronic
* Register and action project documentation
* Maintain document history and authentication (versions & revisions)
* Control the issue and distribution of project documentation
* Ensure all documentation transmitted is recorded and traceable
What a role with Cavendish Nuclear offers:
* Generous holiday entitlement and occupational sickness cover
* Agile working conditions
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Job satisfaction working together for a sustainable environment for future generations
* A tailored personal development and training programme as well as professional membership Subscriptions
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
The experience you'll bring:
* Previous experience working in the Nuclear or Defence Sector or within an alternative highly regulated Environment for example: Oil and Gas, Rail, Pharma Etc.
* Previous experience in working on Document Control and the records management process
* Qualified or possessing extensive experience in Document Control with An Awareness of ISO 15489
* Add in relevant security clearance required.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing date: 8th June 2022