Job Title: Systems Integration Manager
Location: Rosyth, Fife, GB, KY11 2YD
Compensation: Attractive Salary + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF44408
We have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Integration Manager to join our business, being responsible for the management of the systems installation and completion into Commissioning Team in accordance with the ITR acceptance strategy and criteria. In this role you'll build key stakeholder relationships including creating and maintaining a pragmatic and intelligent relationship with all key stakeholders within the Type 31 programme here at Babcock International.
Here at Babcock International Group in Rosyth we aim to deliver engineering-led and world-leading products and services across our Engineering, Specialised Manufacturing, Gas Handling Systems and Naval Marine business streams.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Systems Integration Manager with the ability to lead on Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality within the project, focusing on delivery by means of employee engagement and continuous improvement.
What will you be doing?
* Participate and drive systems installation strategy, prioritising all requirements
* Programme Management of all enabling aspects to enable the delivery of the Wholeship sytems installation
* Support the 12 week lookahead creation process to ensure all systems requirements and content are visible within the Integrated Project Schedule, owning and maintaining all elements feeding into the project planning team
* Responsible for the control and integration of multi discipline tasks and work packages required to deliver the installation
* Stakeholder management, chairing daily/weekly meetings driving completions and forecasting, taking corrective actions where required
The experience you'll bring
* Relevant Shipbuild experience working in a similar service provider environment
* Degree or significant and relevant experience
* Experience working within environment with energised equipment, aware of isolation & safe systems of work requirements
* Must hold or have ability to obtain SC security clearance
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Plan
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 12th June