We are looking for a Spanish Customer Service Representative who will be part of the Customer Service team who deliver highly professional interactions with customers associated with their order processing, complaint registration, general management and information requirements. The client is a leading global paint and coating's company and a major producer of speciality chemicals who supply innovative and sustainable paints, coatings and speciality chemicals to customers around the world.
- To manage order receipts efficiently, prioritising timely orders processing and good customer interactions and relationships
- Support the order to cash process with excellent order processing
- Register and process customers' orders on the system, received via electronic mail, phone or through other contact with the customer
- Ensure order processing is handled correct and in full, and is transferred to the transporters (logistic) Raises issues in delivery and/or invoice process with supervisor.
- Acts as first level contact with customers for answering questions and in attempting to resolve complaints
- Obtains adequate customer and product knowledge to find solutions for customers' needs
- Makes proposals for improvement on work processes
- Complete registering /filing/ archiving of customer service related documents
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a team
- 4 - 6 months with potential to go Permanent
- Spanish speaking
Please email your CV if you are interested.