I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Stock Controller to work within the Operations division of a leading sportswear company based in Manchester. The successful candidate will be responsible for the integrity of stock alignment across all internal systems to ensure accurate information is available to all departments.
About the role:
Through our partnership profile and exciting growing mainline, the demand for our products is seeing us partner with the biggest retailers in the market, as well as developing a distribution network on a global scale.
As the Stock Controller, you will oversee and support the maintenance of the product master data. Assisting alongside the 3PL division to make sure storage capacity levels are maintained and utilized in the most effective and efficient manner possible. Working with the associate to ensure the fulfilment order flow is running smoothly so that customers are receiving all relevant updates on their orders and collaborating with the retail department to manage the process of stock takes, store stock maintenance and the processing of returned stock.
- Ensuring that the alignment of stock between all internal systems is accurate allowing for other departments to have a clear view of all stock.
- Responsible for the tracking of any products that are put live on the site in advance of stock arriving.
- Make sure the relevant stock files for stores are up to date so they provide merchandising with up to date information.
- Work with our 3PL to make sure our storage capacity levels are maintained and being utilized in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
- Set up and manage the production of the inventory report.
- Collaborate with the retail department to manage the process of stock takes, store stock maintenance and the processing of returned stock.
- Aged stock reporting so we are best utilizing the space at the DC as well stores
- Working with the associate to ensure the fulfilment order flow is running smoothly so that customers are receiving all relevant updates on their orders.
- Run reporting regularly to make sure the team and wider business are aware of current performance and areas of potential concern from a stock visibility perspective.
- Regularly checking the system to make sure all details on open POs are correct.
- 6 month - 1 year experience of working in a similar role, where stock control operations has been central to your responsibilities.
- Experience working with 3rd party handlers.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, liaising with peer groups across the business and adapting to evolution and change of process.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-changing business environment.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to write and deliver insightful data reports
- Computer Literate
- Flexible approach and willingness to further learn & adapt in a fast pace growing business.
£25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) working Mon-Fri 9-5pm, plus extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.