Are you looking for a brand-new challenge? We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Full Time Delegate Sales Executive Working from Home.
Reporting into the Head of Sale you will be selling tickets to attend training courses which run virtually year-round. You must be comfortable in building relationships with senior decision-makers, working towards driving further commercial success across the portfolio. The products are a one-day interactive virtual CPD-accredited training courses that help professionals improve their skills and operate `better in their jobs.
Based at home and in the office you will be.
- A strong team player
- Worked in a target driven environment with at least 6 months experience
- A strong drive to meet targets consistently.
- Achieve weekly KPIs and manage objection handling where required.
- Results driven with the ability to work under pressure
- Thorough research on prospects clients to ensure an understanding of the requirements
- Cold-calling new business prospects
- Identify new sales opportunities from existing business
- Writing introduction emails to introduce and explain the full range of training courses
- Managing the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
What's in to for you?
- A competitive salary plus uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday (increasing 1 day per year to a max of 28 days)
- Day off for your birthday
- Flexible working
- Access to corporate discount at over 3500 UK gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Workplace Nursery Scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Summer and Christmas Parties and team socials
Not only will you be working for a leading provider of public sector training, conferences and exhibitions, you will also receive a competitive salary and as a valued employee you will also qualify for a wide range of company benefits. This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy team, deliver against targets and build and maintain strong relationships with customers. Working 37.5-hour week (standard hours are 9am - 5.30pm but a level of flexibility is required when working the international education events which may require some early (homeworking) starts. You will be required to travel into the Central Manchester office which is a 5-minute walk from Piccadilly station for training and meetings.
If this sounds like you, then apply for this job today!