About the Role
This is a full-time role 37.50 hours per week (Monday to Friday), working from home.
We are looking for people with NHS payroll experience.
You will need your own computer/laptop as these aren't provided.
In this role you will be responsible for: -
· Maintenance of the employee master file records including personal and pay data, ensuring that all master file data is up to date in accordance with operational requirements. Ensurung compliance with statutory requirements
· Provision of operational and user support for our systems to enable accurate and timely processing of data.
Key processes are:
· Setting up new starters
· Terminating employees
· Employee changes
· Processing payments and deductions
· Parental Leave
· Overpayment handling
Experience and Knowledge
- Knowledge of PAYE and benefit in kind processes, procedures and regulations would be desirable
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Experience of working with information technology using Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), or equivalent Systems
- Knowledge of NHS Pensions Scheme regulations would be desirable
- Experience of ESR, is essential to the role.
Knowledge of NHS Terms & Conditions 2018, Medical and Dental terms and conditions is essential.