Millions of people get their gas and electricity from our client, at home and at work. They're one of the UK's top energy companies - and this is your chance to join them as an Administrator.
This position is based in (Newstead Court, Annesley) however we will require flexibility for you to work both at home and on site, any equipment needed for you to complete your role will be provided and we will be here to support you throughout this.
Location: Newstead Court, Little Oak Drive, Annesley, NG15 0DR - some home working required.
Pay: £10.14 per hour
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Here's what you'll be doing:
- You will be responsible for supporting the successful operational delivery of Green Funding Schemes.
- Accurate data capture and reporting on your schemes, working closely with your Project Manager.
- Managing customer data using Excel to support the day to day tracking of residents throughout different stages in their journey.
- Ensuring that the Project Manager is fully updated of progress by reporting daily any changes or updates that have been made.
- Being adaptable to take on ad-hoc requests from your team and Project Manager to support changing project needs.
- Working with contractors to ensure all compliant documentation is recorded in the application.
- Representing the team by building strong, effective, and productive relationships across wider and external stakeholders, including Local Council Authorities.
- Problem Solving, being proactive and taking initiative to find solutions and share best practice across the wider team.
What we need from you
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise
- Good numeracy, literacy and IT skills (inc. Excel)
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Able to manage the demands of multiple stakeholders, internal and external, delivering to agreed deadlines
- Great attention to detail when checking/inputting documentation and data
- Adaptable to change and can take on new ideas and challenges
- Able to operate in a professional manner when representing to internal stakeholders
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today and if your application is successful, we will be in touch