Warehouse Supervisor - Bordon
Are you looking to take your next step in your career in the logistics industry?
Are you an entry level manager/team leader looking to implement your skills into a growing business?
An expanding independent business based in Bordon, who's success has blown up over the last 5 years, are looking for a practical and hands-on Warehouse Supervisor to oversee the operations of their Bordon based depot. Whilst being a jack of all trades and not afraid to get your hands dirty, you must be organised and efficient to succeed in this role.
- Plan and co-ordinate incoming goods, storage, and dispatch of goods in a timely and efficient manner to achieve the objectives and KPI's.
- Assist with picking & paying sales orders ready for dispatch.
- Daily routing and tickets and loads, checking weights for company vehicles and sub-contractors.
- Safe and efficient loading of company and sub-contractor vehicles.
- Assist with arranging agency contractors when required.
- Be available for stock take which may include weekend working in September.
- Other general duties to maintain efficient working of warehouse and yard.
Skills and Attributes
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to understand priorities and work to tight deadlines.
- Conscientious, hardworking with an attention to detail.
- Enjoys the challenge of solving problems within a pressured, time critical environment.
- Ability to listen attentively to gain understanding, assess implications and react accordingly.
- Hold appropriate forklift licenses.
- Hold or be training towards CPC qualification.
- £21,000.00-£26,000.00 DOE
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm (some early finishes)
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free Onsite Parking
This is a rare opportunity to become part of a welcoming team with lovely owners who are passionate about their business. Grow with this company as they succeed more and more every day.
Get in touch today if you had any questions, my email is